Visa Extension abroad

Foreign nationals who enter a country have a stipulated period of visa and they have to extend visa if they wish to stay further in the country. Based on the government rule, one can apply for visa extension when they switch over to employment, PR status, citizenship, course change, settlement etc. Services of Santa Monica's expert solicitors and immigration attorneys abroad are available for anyone who are needy .
   To have further information, you may log into our web page on Visa Assistance or you can contact your nearby Santa Monica office. Our Executives will guide you for the application and further formalities.


Enter the text shown in image