CERTIFICATES REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING ADMISSION
- A Certified copy of pass port
- Certified copies of academic qualifications including high school/ higher secondary
certificates. in case pursuing post graduate programs copies of degree certificates
- Certified copies of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or evidence
that the medium of instruction in your past studies has been English).
- For research applications a certified copy of your passport and a copy of your research
proposal is required
Evidentiary requirements for student’s visa
- Academic records
- Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of airfare, tuition fees and living costs.
- Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of airfare, living costs and school fees
for any dependents (if applicable).
- IELTS, TOEFL, (Pearsons English language test are accepted by Australia University)
and immigration for visa from NOV 5th 2011.
- Your previous immigration history in Australia.
Work Rules for International Students and family members
International students in Australia on student visa can work for up to 20 hours
per week which gives you ample opportunity to take up part time job in Australia
while school is in session. During vacation time there is no restriction on the
number of hours one can work. Though students can reach Australia 90 days before
their course starts they can only work once their class begins. This part time work
would give ample income to have a decent standard of life. Family members (spouses
and children) accompanying the international have the same work rights as the student
– 20 hours per week which they cannot exceed even during holidays like the student
Certificates Required for Processing Admission